- PS VR Worlds is a collection of five different VR experiences that have all been built from the ground up exclusively for the PS VR headset
- You will be treated to incredible visuals as you dive beneath the waves, tackle 360 combat as you fight off alien hordes from all around you, or end up in a face-to-face interrogation with a deranged and furious mobster
- All brought to you with the immersion that makes VR so unique
- Contains the following games – The London Heist, Into The Deep, VR Luge, Danger Ball and Scavenger’s Odyssey
- Experience new realities with a custom OLED screen and smooth 120fps visuals to create complete immersion in your games
About The Brand
Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo. Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. The company owns the largest music entertainment business in the world, the largest video game console business and one of the largest video game publishing businesses, and is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets, and a leading player in the film and television entertainment industry. Sony was ranked 97th on the 2018 Fortune Global 500 list.
Sony Corporation is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group . The group consists of Sony Corporation, Sony Pictures, Sony Mobile, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Sony Music Group, Sony Financial Holdings, and others.
3D Depth-Sensing – Yes
Facial Recognition – Yes
Hands Free – Yes
Operating System – PlayStation 4
|Set Includes||PlayStation VR, PlayStation Camera, Worlds Game|
|Operating System||PlayStation 4|
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates (UAE)|