- Features lightweight design, built-in vibration function and sphere that’s tracked by the PlayStation Camera as you move
- The controller acts and feels like an extension of your own hand, allowing you to intuitively interact with a game’s virtual environment
- Take total control On top of its motion-sensing capabilities, the controller features easy-touse button controls – including a large, dedicated trigger and the familiar DUALSHOCK4 PS and action buttons
- Wide variety of compatible PlayStationVR games Combine PlayStationVR with the motion controller for truly unique experiences
- Once you slip on the headset, motion controllers in your hands can become anything, from guns and pool cues to your own virtual hands
About The Brand
Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in KÅnan, Minato, Tokyo. Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. The company owns the largest music entertainment business in the world, the largest video game console business and one of the largest video game publishing businesses, and is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets, and a leading player in the film and television entertainment industry. Sony was ranked 97th on the 2018 Fortune Global 500 list.
Sony Corporation is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group . The group consists of Sony Corporation, Sony Pictures, Sony Mobile, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Sony Music Group, Sony Financial Holdings, and others.
Accurate Tracking – Yes, Intuitive Interface – Yes, Ergonomic Design – Yes
|Compatible With||Playstation 4|
|Product Height||3 cm|
|Product Length||19 cm|