- Play the latest blockbuster games and PlayStation exclusives in stunning 4K from the PS4 Pro console, and stream your favourite entertainment with incredible visual detail from 4K compatible services
- Increase your immersion in the fastest, most explosive PS4 games with boosted frame rates in a range of PS4 Pro enhanced games, made possible by the extra power of PS4 Pro
- PS4 Pro packs in twice the GPU power of the standard PS4 – letting you experience incredible image clarity, smoother gameplay and shorter load times in PS4 Pro enhanced games
- Enjoy more vibrant, lifelike colours and details in every part of your gaming experience when you play on an HDR-compatible TV
- Many of the biggest and best PS4 games get an additional boost from PS4 Pro enhancements that fine-tune the game’s performance
About The Brand
Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo. Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. The company owns the largest music entertainment business in the world, the largest video game console business and one of the largest video game publishing businesses, and is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets, and a leading player in the film and television entertainment industry. Sony was ranked 97th on the 2018 Fortune Global 500 list.
Sony Corporation is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group . The group consists of Sony Corporation, Sony Pictures, Sony Mobile, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Sony Music Group, Sony Financial Holdings, and others.
Hard Disk Capacity
Attribute Key 3
Attribute Key 4
|Controller, Camera And Stand, Mono Headset, Vertical Stand Vertical stand, HDMI Cable, USB Cable and AC Power Cord
|Hard Disk Capacity
|PlayStation 4 Pro