|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Hybrid Sim Slot||Yes|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Size||5000 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
Motorola Moto G31Mineral...
- Brilliant 6.4′ Full HD+ OLED display. Bring your favorite movies, videos, and games to life on a sharper, more vivid display
- 50 MP triple camera system. Capture sharp and bright photos in any light?from the biggest moments to the tiniest details
- Outstanding battery life. Enjoy life on the go without stopping to recharge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery
- Ultra-responsive performance. Play epic games, stream videos, snap pics, and chat with friends?without missing a beat
- 128 GB built-in storage.Never run out of room for photos, movies, songs, apps, and games?and add up to 1 TB more storage with a microSD card
OverviewMotorola Mobility LLC, marketed as Motorola, is an American consumer electronics and telecommunications company, and a subsidiary of Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo. Motorola primarily manufactures smartphones and other mobile devices running the Android operating system developed by Google. Motorola has made a great comeback in recent years, producing some of the best phones on the market. Its strength is its diversity ? you can buy a budget or premium Moto phone, depending on your needs and tastes, and still get a quality and consistent user experience Motorola develops analog and digital two-way radio, voice and data communications products and systems, mobile computing, advanced data capture, wireless infrastructure and RFID solutions to customers worldwide. Motorola exists to design, create and deliver purposeful innovations to people across the globe so they transform the way they discover, share and connect with the world around them. Since 1928, we?ve been driven to move the industry forward. At Motorola, we strive to provide people with more access to the intuitive mobile products and services needed to make everyday life easier, more uplifting, and more enjoyable for all. Besides radio communication products, Motorola also produced wireless network equipment and home and broadcast network products, such as set-top boxes, digital video recorders, high-definition television, etc. Motorola’s wireless telephone handset division was a pioneer in cellular telephones. The company introduced the concept of mobile phones, flip phones and clam phones in the mid-1990s. It was also among the first to build smartphones with Google’s open-source Android mobile operating system. The first phone with the Android OS was released on November 2, 2009, as the Motorola Droid.
- 48MP main camera captures every detail of your face in ultra-high resolution
- Powerful chipset accounts for seamless multitasking
- Furnished with a generously sized display for enhanced viewing
- High capacity battery powers the device for prolonged hours on a single charge