- Flaunts a large display with 18:9 aspect ratio that provides you an enhanced visual experience
- 13 MP camera with PDAF function helps capture flawless photos without blur
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor facilitates fast app launch and fluid gaming experience
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor facilitates swift unlocking of your device
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated microphone filters ambient noise from the desired sound
Moto E5 smartphone was launched in April 2018. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels.
Moto E5 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Moto E5 runs Android 8.0 Oreo and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Moto E5 on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Moto E5 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Moto E5 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Moto E5 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, Headphones, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
GPU – Adreno 505, Camera Features – HDR, Panorama
|Wi-Fi Band Width||802.11 b/g/n|
|Camera Features||HDR, Panorama|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Size||4000 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|