Moto e40 Dual SIM...
- 48 MP triple camera system capture sharper, brighter images, professional-looking portraits, and incredibly detailed close-ups in any light
- Feel the speed enjoy 38% stronger graphics performance with a custom-designed octa-core processor whether you?re playing games, watching videos, or capturing a night out with friends, you have all the speed you need multitasking is a breeze thanks to 4 GB of the latest generation RAM
- Fluid from edge to edgeTired of lag time with a speedy 90 Hz refresh rate on moto e40 there’s way less lag for more fluid viewing and a much smoother screen experience
- Bring your favorite content to life on a stunning ultra-wide screen the 6.5″ Max Vision HD+ display gives you maximum viewing thanks to a 20:9 aspect ratio
- 5000 mAh battery over 40 hours of power With a power-packed 5000 mAh battery, you can work and play way longer on just a single charge
OverviewMotorola Mobility LLC, marketed as Motorola, is an American consumer electronics and telecommunications company, and a subsidiary of Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo. Motorola primarily manufactures smartphones and other mobile devices running the Android operating system developed by Google. Motorola has made a great comeback in recent years, producing some of the best phones on the market. Its strength is its diversity ? you can buy a budget or premium Moto phone, depending on your needs and tastes, and still get a quality and consistent user experience Motorola develops analog and digital two-way radio, voice and data communications products and systems, mobile computing, advanced data capture, wireless infrastructure and RFID solutions to customers worldwide. Motorola exists to design, create and deliver purposeful innovations to people across the globe so they transform the way they discover, share and connect with the world around them. Since 1928, we?ve been driven to move the industry forward. At Motorola, we strive to provide people with more access to the intuitive mobile products and services needed to make everyday life easier, more uplifting, and more enjoyable for all. Besides radio communication products, Motorola also produced wireless network equipment and home and broadcast network products, such as set-top boxes, digital video recorders, high-definition television, etc. Motorola’s wireless telephone handset division was a pioneer in cellular telephones. The company introduced the concept of mobile phones, flip phones and clam phones in the mid-1990s. It was also among the first to build smartphones with Google’s open-source Android mobile operating system. The first phone with the Android OS was released on November 2, 2009, as the Motorola Droid.