- 6.5′ Max Vision HD+ display. Bring your favorite movies and video chats to life on a stunning ultra-wide screen
- AI Dual camera system. Never miss a moment with a fast-focusing AI camera, and capture professional-looking portraits automatically
- Super-responsive performance. Feel your phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe with an octa-core processor
- Keep the fun going all day and into the night with a 4000 mAh battery up to 40 hours
- Fingerprint reader. Securely unlock your phone with just the touch of your finger
OverviewMotorola Mobility LLC, marketed as Motorola, is an American consumer electronics and telecommunications company, and a subsidiary of Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo. Motorola primarily manufactures smartphones and other mobile devices running the Android operating system developed by Google. Motorola has made a great comeback in recent years, producing some of the best phones on the market. Its strength is its diversity ? you can buy a budget or premium Moto phone, depending on your needs and tastes, and still get a quality and consistent user experience Motorola develops analog and digital two-way radio, voice and data communications products and systems, mobile computing, advanced data capture, wireless infrastructure and RFID solutions to customers worldwide. Motorola exists to design, create and deliver purposeful innovations to people across the globe so they transform the way they discover, share and connect with the world around them. Since 1928, we?ve been driven to move the industry forward. At Motorola, we strive to provide people with more access to the intuitive mobile products and services needed to make everyday life easier, more uplifting, and more enjoyable for all. Besides radio communication products, Motorola also produced wireless network equipment and home and broadcast network products, such as set-top boxes, digital video recorders, high-definition television, etc. Motorola’s wireless telephone handset division was a pioneer in cellular telephones. The company introduced the concept of mobile phones, flip phones and clam phones in the mid-1990s. It was also among the first to build smartphones with Google’s open-source Android mobile operating system. The first phone with the Android OS was released on November 2, 2009, as the Motorola Droid.
|Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
|Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable