|SIM Type||Dual Sim|
|Hybrid Sim Slot||No|
|Battery Size||3240 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Camera Type||Primary Camera + Secondary Camera|
iPhone 13 128GB...
- iPhone 13 features a cinema standard wide color gamut, displaying colors just as filmmakers intended. And with precise color accuracy, everything on the screen looks remarkably natural
- The lightning-fast A15 Bionic powers Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Live Text, and more
- Its Secure Enclave locks down personal info like your Face ID data and contacts. And it?s more efficient, helping to deliver longer battery life
- We designed a totally new architecture and turned the lenses 45 degrees to fit in our best dual-camera system ever ? with its biggest Wide camera sensor
- We also made room for our sensor-shift optical image stabilization and we equipped the Ultra-Wide camera with a faster sensor
OverviewApple is a premium brand masquerading as a luxury one, It is one of the best- regarded brands globally, Apple’s brand is valued at over $200 billion, in part because of the iPhone. But there’s one thing it does that makes it more valuable than the rest, and it’s something you can do too. It’s almost hard to get a sense of the scale of a company like Apple From latest features to packaging the products, Apple does everything in a way that exhibits the company’s uniqueness. Versatility and planning sets the company apart from the rest, making its products loved and coveted by the majority of people.Almost all the characteristics determining apple quality can be measured or classi?ed. Consumers assess apples by its appearance (colour, size, shape, absence of defects) and then by its eating quality, although the latter may determine the willingness to buy the product again.Get the most out of the devices you love with high?quality content and services. Award?winning series and films, amazing music in spatial audio, world-class workouts and meditations, trusted news publications, superfun games even the ways you pay for things and they?re only on Apple. Since Apple has a large market share and is known for its versatile and fast operating system, developers prefer to launch their apps and high-end games first on iOS and then on Android. Further, iOS runs on consistent hardware, while Android comes in different iterations and versions depending on the phone. Apple is a fashion company, and in fashion companies, the role of design is style definition. When they released iOS7 in 2013, Apple signaled a major change in how UI and digital experience played into their company strategy.
Out of stock
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.