|Touchscreen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Battery Size||5000 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
Galaxy A33 Dual SIM Awesome Black 6GB RAM 128GB 5G – Middle East Version
- On the next-generation mobile data network, the power of 5G fast speeds changes the way you experience
- With 128GB / 256GB of internal storage for your photos and videos, plus support for a microSD card up to 1TB
- Do more with less. The Galaxy A33 5G is now slimmer and more sophisticated with a matte finish, quality bezels and seamless camera housing with the Ambient Edge
- Rated IP67 for water and dust resistance, the Galaxy A33 5G stands up to 1.0 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes
- You can experience everything you love in vivid high-definition and true-to-life color with FHD+ Super AMOLED display technology
- Less blur, more details, and vivid contrast flow through for super smooth videos and pictures.
OverviewSamsung is committed to complying with local laws and regulations as well as applying a strict global code of conduct to all employees. It believes that ethical management is not only a tool for responding to the rapid changes in the global business environment, but also a vehicle for building trust with its various stakeholders including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities. With an aim to become one of the most ethical companies In the world, Samsung continues to train its employees and operate monitoring systems, while practicing fair and transparent corporate management.Samsung follows a simple business philosophy to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies.Samsung believes that living by strong values is the key to good business. That?s why these core values, along with a rigorous code of conduct, are at the heart of every decision the company makes In an expression of its commitment to corporate social responsibility as a world leading company, Samsung Electronics announced the ?Five Samsung Business Principles? in 2005. The principles serve as the foundation for its global code of conduct in compliance with legal and ethical standards and the fulfillment of its corporate social responsibilities. With the success of its electronics business, Samsung has been recognised globally as an industry leader in technology and now ranked as a top 10 global brand. Integrated solutions across four key domains and dash, telecom networks, IT, smart devices and cloud services and dash we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.