- Artificial Intelligence technology with organic beauty to create the most natural and stunning of selfies
- Screen has been blown up in size and decked out in full high definition
- Immerse yourself in a vibrantly colorful FHD screen that goes right to the edge of a sleek unibody which feels as good as it looks
- 4GB RAM and Octa-core CPU for all your smartphone operations, from speedy surfing to continuous chats and eager gaming
- Energy-saving microprocessor lets you turn up the heat on your smartphone experience, while keeping the device cool in more ways than one
OverviewUnlock your F5 screen simply by holding it up as if to say hi. This super-friendly flagship function is a fast, convenient and accurate alternative to unlocking the phone with your fingerprint. Also, some other ultimate functions can also be enjoyed: Give it a friendly tap, a firm shake, a gentle swipe, or a handy pinch and watch the functions come to life in the simplest and most beautiful ways.
In 2014, Oppo released a number of high end headphones and amplifiers. The flagship PM-1 and PM-2 headphones along with the HA-1 desktop amplifier have been heavily promoted in the audio community. One blogger declares the PM-1 is near to perfect. Released in 2015, the HA-2, was a portable version of the HA-1 amp/DAC, which featured a battery pack option and a stitched leather casing. The phone played music in real-time to the HA-2 (via the included Android micro USB cable or iOS lightning cable, or USB cable if from PC). It also can be charged using an included rapid charger charging kit. The battery pack feature can only be used simultaneously while the HA-2 is used to play music if the playing (source) device is an Apple iOS device. In October 2016, an updated version was released with a new DAC chip and now named HA-2SE. Otherwise, it was the same as the HA-2.
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Size||3200 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Camera Type||Primary Camera + Secondary Camera|
|Charging Type||Micro USB|