- 130 ml PFI-107C ink cartridge from Canon is designed for the image PROGRAF iPF680, iPF685, iPF780, and iPF785 printers
- Dye-based ink featuring reactive ink technology
- Technology results in ink formulated to maximize ink adhesion to the media for creating clear fine lines and details
- Ideal for AEC, CAD, and GIS documents
- Works effectively and smoothly even at large amount of pages
OverviewCanon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of canon’s corporate dna and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging. We are utilising our imaging technologies to go beyond the rich line up of our existing products to cultivating new areas of business where our imaging technology can push the boundaries of what is possible. This reaches into satellite development, medical advancements, growing the possibilities of print and industrial equipment and network video cameras, which contribute towards building smart cities.
|Country of Origin||Japan|