- ASUS TUF Gaming F15 is Powered by the latest 11th Gen Intel Core i5 CPU 2.7GHz, 12M Cache, up to 4.5GHz with 6 core and GeForce RTX 3050 GPU, 4GB DDR6 dedicated graphic, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD, 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) speedy IPS-level panel up to 144Hz, HD Webcam, Anti-glare display, Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Per-Key RGB.
- TUF Gaming name, these laptops must successfully survive a rigorous battery of MIL-STD-810H tests. Test devices are exposed to drops, vibration, humidity, and extreme temperatures to ensure reliability.
- Dependable even in the harshest conditions, the F15 is more than capable of withstanding the accidental bumps and knocks of everyday life. A self-cleaning cooling design ensures that each device’s cooling system stays strong for the long run, while operating modes balance performance and noise levels for the specific task at hand.
- Featuring a speedy IPS-level panel up to 144Hz, the TUF Gaming F15 is perfect for fast-paced gameplay. The versatile USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port supports DisplayPort 1.4 technology, For gaming or watching movies on the big screen, the HDMI 2.0b port supports 4K resolution at up to 60Hz. Thunderbolt 4 support DisplayPort.
- Uniform RGB backlighting lets you express your own unique style, while highlighted WASD accents give you a visual shortcut to key movement commands. Overstroke technology triggers higher in each keystroke for faster responsiveness and effortless control. In true TUF form, each key is durable enough to withstand over 20 million presses for superb long-term reliability and precision.
OverviewASUS is a Taiwan-based, multinational computer hardware and consumer electronics company that was established in 1989. Dedicated to creating products for today’s and tomorrow’s smart life, ASUS is the world’s No. 1 motherboard and gaming brand as well as a top-three consumer notebook vendor. ASUS became widely known in North America when it revolutionized the PC industry in 2007 with its Eee PC. Today, the company is pioneering new mobile trends with the ASUS ZenFone series, and it is rapidly developing virtual and augmented reality products as well as IOT devices and robotics technologies. Most recently, ASUS introduced Zenbo, a smart home robot designed to provide assistance, entertainment, and companionship to families. Also, ASUS uses some analytics, targeting, adverting and video-embedded cookies provided by ASUS or third parties. Please click a button here to choose your preference for these types of cookies. Please note that you can configure cookies settings by accessing the browser you install at any time. The idea for the company that would eventually become ASUS began as a conversation in a coffee shop in Taipei, where a few ambitious engineers shared a dream of creating a “small and beautiful company. The world’s No. 1 motherboard maker. The powerful interior and portable exterior make the ASUS an ideal laptop for work and play. Asus has finally risen to the top to claim the crown. After years of pushing innovative and risky features packed in the most glorious and precious moments. PC Magazine also reports that Asus was the third-most reliable laptop in 2020, bested only by Apple and Microsoft.
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Camera Type||Primary Camera + Secondary Camera|
|Colour Name||Eclipse Gray|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Display Resolution Type||Full HD|