- Dual speakers with Dolby Audio| Dual microphones| TUV certified eye protection| AR core supported and AER recommended
- 26.16 cm (10.3 inches) Display
- 8 MP Primary Camera | 5 MP Front
- Android 11| 7500 mAH battery| Processor: Mediatek Helio P22T Octa Core (4*2.3 GHz+4*1.8 GHz)
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P22T Octa Core
OverviewLenovo Tab K10 tablet was launched on 25th October 2021. The tablet comes with a 10.30-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1,920×1,200 pixels. Lenovo Tab K10 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22T processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Lenovo Tab K10 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 7,500mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Tab K10 on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Lenovo Tab K10 is based on Android 11 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via SD card card (up to 2000GB). The Lenovo Tab K10 is a single SIMtablet. The Lenovo Tab K10 measures 244.00 x 153.00 x 8.15mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 460.00 grams. It was launched in Abyss Blue colour.
Connectivity options on the Lenovo Tab K10 include USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and 4G.
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Size||7700 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Camera Type||Primary Camera + Secondary Camera|
|Colour Name||Abyss Blue|