- iPad Air features a large 10.5‑inch Retina display, while remaining extremely portable and perfect for getting things done anywhere. It’s thin and light, and features advanced wireless connectivity. And with up to 10 hours of battery life, iPad Air can go all day on a single charge
- You can easily access wireless data plans right from your iPad Air all over the world
- The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine enables a whole new level of power and intelligence. It uses real‑time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality, and more
- The immersive 10.5‑inch Retina display with wide color lets you see photos, videos, and games in vivid, true‑to‑life detail
- The front and back cameras on iPad Air take stunning photos and 1080p HD videos
OverviewWith iPad, you get what you need from a computer, along with many incredible things you’d never expect from one. Here are a few reasons why your next computer just might be an iPad.
iPad features advanced, Apple-designed chips like the A12X Bionic with Neural Engine in iPad Pro. These chips transform how you experience photos, gaming, and augmented reality. They also make iPad powerful enough to handle the apps you use every day. And even pro apps like Adobe Photoshop CC.
The vision for iPad has always been to create a single, magical piece of glass that can become whatever you want it to be. The new iPad Pro is the ultimate expression of that vision. Every aspect has been re-engineered with our most innovative technologies. It’s unlike any iPad before. Or for that matter, anything before.
Display Resolution – 2224 x 1668 ; Microphones – Dual microphones for calls, video recording, and audio recording ; Connectivity – Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO Bluetooth 5.0 technology
|Display Resolution||2224 x 1668|
|Dimensions||250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm|
|Microphones||Dual microphones for calls, video recording, and audio recording|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO Bluetooth 5.0 technology|
|Processor Name||A12 Bionic Chip|
|Battery Size||8134 mAh|
|Camera Type||Primary Camera + Secondary Camera|
|Charging Type||Lightning Port|